OUR POLE PARTNERS
Sportsbeams works closely with Ambor Structures and other pole manufacturers to ensure that our fixtures are able to provide decades of safe, high quality lighting.
ANCHOR BOLT BASE
- Install at beginning of construction
- We provide complete stamped engineering drawings for the base
- We will provide the anchor bolts
Flexibility in your pole installation is one of our primary goals. We offer two different installation methods, each with their own advantages.
STEEL POLE FOUNDATION
- Install any time during construction
- We provide complete stamped engineering drawings for the foundation
- Foundation has 9 layers of corrosion protection including final bitumen layer
- ANSI/ TIA-222-G (DS1-2011). U.S. design standard for telecom and wind turbine towers.
- IEC 61400-1-2 2006. International design standards for wind turbine designs and support structures.
- AASHTO 1994 – Version 3 Release Sept. 17th 2009. U.S. code for design and fatigue life of high mast structures.
- ASCE 7-2005. U.S. minimum design loads for structures and foundations.
- ACI 318-08. U.S. building code requirements for structural concrete.
- AWS D1.1. American Welding Society’s structural welding code for steel.
- CSA W47.1. Canadian Standards Association’s Canadian code for fusion welding of steel.
- AASHTO. Standard Specifications for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires and Traffic Signals
- EN40. Light Columns PLG07. High Masts for Lighting and CCTV (2013 edition)
- AS/NZS 1170.2. Structural Design Actions – Wind Actions